KOBE BEAN BRYANT, 41

KOBE BEAN BRYANT, 41
DEAR BASKETBALL Kobe Bryant's legacy went beyond basketball, he became an icon of a generation in need of an identity
14 September 2017

LOVING YOU TENDER Despite your bitter tongue
I JUST WANT YOU TO know that you mean so much to me. That might be a bit exaggerated, but that’s how my feelings for you have become for more than three years now. I can’t help it. Forgive me for saying this, I may have professed something profound that might sound unbelievable at times, compulsive, or maybe even irrational, but rest assured, my heart finds a home in you.

I’m not perfect, baby. I'm clumsy, forgetful, nervous, and having a handful of grey hairs already, but none of that matters every time you're with me. And I feel great about that. It is as if I am learning how to walk again, marveling at the sight of my feet touching the ground, and sauntering that path with anticipation and wonder. Yes, I stumbled along the way, but that only strengthened my resolve to know you more.

You returned the favor, and things were never the same again. You know that I don’t believe in luck, yet I somehow stashed that belief when you came into my life. I may have anticipated that someday someone special will arrive and will take my breath away; I just didn’t expect that you'll arrive soon. And every time I think about it, I smile.

I owe everything to you. You are the reason why I still believe in the promises of life, despite your bitter tongue. Knowing you’re at my side assures me more than the world has to offer. Now I can say that I can spend the rest of my life with peace, with endless possibilities, with hope, and all because of that hangover you gave me, about you and I on each other's arms, about the prospect of us getting old together while keeping that love deep into the night.

Forever yours,

Arvin 

0 (mga) komento: