KOBE BEAN BRYANT, 41

KOBE BEAN BRYANT, 41
DEAR BASKETBALL Kobe Bryant's legacy went beyond basketball, he became an icon of a generation in need of an identity
28 September 2011

NICE AND EASY But offering more than that
I have heard so many Aloe Veras in my lifetime, but I have never come close to knowing its potential until now. You see, as a guy, I don’t particular give so much emphasis on skin care, much less in knowing the intricacies of having a beautiful, smooth skin when someone uses products with some Aloe Vera tag attached to its name. I find it too superficial and inappropriate for a guy to indulge on those things. But much to my dismay, however, I realized that skin care is not solely confined to women or to those who make a living out of selling skin care products in the malls, as I have previously perceived, taking good care of your skin is just a matter of knowing the right tools of the trade, and Aloe Vera is offering more than that.

My discovery even went further when a friend, and a former professor, encouraged me to read some related literature about it, about the utilitarian nature of this medicinal aloe, famously called by its popular name Aloe Vera. With pleasure and information, I got struck with an idea to promote this oftentimes taken-for-granted medicinal alternative not only to my relatives but to my immediate friends as well. Needless to say, this plant somehow challenged much of my prejudices as far as my perceptions of herbal medicines are concerned. Somehow it has succeeded in convincing me, an ardent user of synthetic medicine, of cashing in on the promises of Aloe Vera, which not only gives your skin a soothing feel but also enables you to feel good about yourself, knowing that Aloe Vera is constantly improving you, surprisingly, from within outward.

I was intrigued by this medicinal wonder simply because my wife, after giving birth, has developed some sort of skin problem, which has affected, at times, her perception about herself. Just months after giving birth to our only child, she somehow developed some minor rashes on her skin, like some fungi infection, which has its darkening manifestations in her thighs, armpits and even on the side of her nose. It is my belief that this initial discovery with Aloe Vera will eventually do some wonders on my wife’s rashes if and when some of its qualities are applied either as a form of first aid or as a sustaining supplement in order to maintain the recuperating process.

It is ironic sometimes that this intense heat we have been experiencing, as always, has contributed to the discovery of this medical breakthrough, since Aloe Vera started its roots in the arid regions of Africa as a specie classified as an Aloe. It was a blessing in disguise indeed. Out of the aridity of some lands grew a succulent plant that could change the nature of beauty as we know it. Provided that its inherent element of aloin has undergone a thorough processing, this non-toxic herbal wonder is guaranteed without any possible side-effects. It only promises to soothe, moisturize and heal your skin in ways you could only imagine.

Initially, I was quite skeptical about its rather spurious claim of immediate beauty, especially when my professor did boast that one could actually have a face that could launch a thousand ships, as the Greeks would put it, if only they could claim this Aloe Vera use as their own, until I found out later, and much to my surprise, that this herbal phenomenon has existed long before it was introduced into the modern era. This only cemented my belief that there must be something good in it. The world renowned philosopher-naturalist, Pliny the Elder, himself a skeptic, has come across this great medical breakthrough and somehow believed in the idea that this alternative medicine is not only beneficial, to use the phrase of the Rotary, to all concerned, but it is also practical considering that it aims to improve the quality of life in an individual.

We certainly need more of this stuff. Her Aloe Vera entry in her blog can only do so much, but at least she was able to elucidate the possibility of living the good life by simply availing of the wonders of that plant, not to mention its purported claim as an aphrodisiac (according to some study, Aloe Vera can even dilute one’s semen when it was observed in a scientific research of a animal). Who knows what other benefits aloin can do even to a pedestrian like you.

I did have some fun reading the connection between Helen of Troy and Hollywood actress Diane Kruger, but I see her article as an initial step when matters of skin care comes into focus. And since most of us tend to measure the skin as a primordial consideration when it comes to beauty, then Aloe Vera use is indispensable. With its protective and healing powers, this not-so new medical euphoria brings an intense suppleness on our skin and a whole new attitude only those who believed in its care can probably have. I suggest you read further, such as this blog---http://star1953.wordpress.com/, about this cool and smooth way of dealing with your skin. Somehow it changed my perception, it can probably change, in a supple way, my wife’s rashes too, and who knows, you might change your mind as well.        

0 (mga) komento: